Friday, September 6, 2013

TGIF

This week seemed to drag a little for me.  So THANK GOODNESS IT'S FRIDAY! Tonight we are headed to watch some Tatum Eagle Football.  Leven's volleyball team is playing in Mineola and I know it's going to be a blow out.  Plus I have to divide my time between Carthage and Tatum. 

Last night Taydem pulled her own tooth.  Thank goodness.  Trever had pulled the first one because Leven and I just couldn't do it.  I knew she had another loose tooth but I didn't know it was ready to come out.  She just went in the bathroom with a paper towel and yanked it out.  No tears what so ever! She was so proud of herself.  We were too.

Taydem loves to draw.  Every day she brings home a picture for Leven and I that she had drawn that day at school.  She's pretty good.  Check out this drawing.  It's of me, Lev and her playing basketball.  The jellyfish lookin thing off to the left, is her trampoline! ha

 Her teacher has a facebook page and posts pictures of the class.
 
 This was last night before the "tooth pulling!" Taydem pretends more than any kid I've ever been around.  She will sit and talk to herself or her babies for hours! Cracks me up. She needs a little sibling to play with!!
 
Trever has his first game this Sunday-a double header.  Pray he shines out there!

No comments: