Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Well we finally got Trever's college application's submitted to the two colleges below.  We won't find out anything until March.  Of course he wants to play baseball more than anything, but if he can get into any one of these two schools that would be an accomplishment! So fingers crossed.
 



December is approaching quickly! I got all my Christmas decorations out of the attic and up in our house.  I think it looks great.  I'm still moving things around here and there until I find the perfect place for everything. We got some new things for our yard this year.  Thanks to our friends from Mexia, The Brizendines! Meet Santa and Frosty!

I've already started on my shopping this year.  I don't have a clue what to get Taydem.  She's giving me a few hints.  But she wants the same things she already has! We need to clean out her room and make room for new toys and clothes for sure.

I left my phone at home today....man I feel lost! Happy HUMP day!

No comments: