Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fall back

Wow. Today has been the longest day. Time change......After church I headed to watch my nephews baseball game. Then drove out to my parents to look at the progress they've made in the remodeling of their house. The house looks amazing, seriously. I can't wait to see them all moved it. Then my SIL's and myself practiced our song we are singing in church next Sunday. After singing it about 20 times I think we have it as good as its going to get. I think we sound pretty awesome!! We are singing it a cappella with 3 different parts. We went down to my Meme's house and sang it for her. After we finished she was sitting there in tears. She loved it!!! I guess she approved!

Speaking of my Meme......she's my Day 4! I am so thankful for my Meme. She will turn 89 in a few weeks and you would never guess this. She is so full of life and I just love her. After my Papaw passed away in January we weren't for sure how she would do alone. She's doing better than ever. She's so loved....

I leave for San Antonio again in the morning for work. Long. Short. Trip. Whew....

Here are a few pics from the deer camp:









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: