Monday, November 5, 2012

San Antonio

Back down south for work.

Election Day tomorrow
I voted for the most pro-life candidate, bc God hates the shedding of innocent blood (Proverbs 6:17). I voted for the most pro-marriage candidate, bc God is for marriage (Genesis 2:24). I voted for the most pro-work candidate, bc God says if a man does not work, let him not eat (II Thessalonians 3:10). I voted based as close as I can on God's word (II Timothy 3:16).
Romney/Ryan

I pray tonight that America gets it right this time!

Day 5: I'm thankful for TV! While I'm sitting here in this hotel room watching Dancing with the Stars, The Voice and now Revolution! I've loved TV since I was a wittle girl. Movies, musicals, reality TV, game shows, news, SPORTS, I love it all!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: