Friday, November 16, 2012

Time for a break

So ready for this break. Work has been amazing this year. So blessed to have my job (feel bad for all the Twinkie and Ding Dong makers out there) but this year us environmental consultants have worked our butts off! So next week we are taking the entire Thanksgiving week off to spend with our families! So exited about that. We will take a couple of those days and head to Mexia to be with Levens family.

Today I went to Taydems school to celebrate Thanksgiving with her class. It's always so sad for me to see all the kids that don't have their mommies or daddies there with them. Especially at their age. It just breaks my heart. I felt I was spending more time with those kids at Taydems table them Taydem!! But she understands. She was too busy eating anyways! Kindergarten teachers are so special and I love Taydems to death. Her room is the best (and yes, every kindergarten teachers room is the best) but hers is really the best! So happy she's ours!












Taydem with Ms. Davis
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: