Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving was wonderful.

-Mexia was a blast
-Family pics turned out great (saw a couple, can't wait to see the rest)
-Mike and Grans visit was great as always. Taydem got her some cute new slippers from them! Thank yall!
-The Falcon was great!
-Saw some old friends
-Louie and Gwen's house was packed this year!
-Gwen's Thanksgiving feast was AMAZING!
-Met some new family members
-Made new memories, shared new and OLD stories, lots of laughs!
-Cousins from Houston came to visit. Loved our visit!!
-At one time my house had 2 big boxer dogs, one scared cat, 8 poker players, 1 baby, 1 toddler, 1 child and 4 ladies! That's a lot for my house!
-Finally bought a pre-lite Christmas tree today! My decorating just got better!
-Made Taco Soup tonight
Now I'm sitting in the couch watching college football with Lev!










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: