Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Beaumont HEAT

This past weekend we made a quick trip to Beaumont for another one of Trever's baseball tournaments. His team played two games on Saturday and two games on Sunday. Talk about miserable....it rained all day Saturday which put the games behind just a little bit. But once the rain was out, the humidity was ridiculous.  I swear we could hardly breath. And I thought North East Texas air was bad. Taydem and I only watched the first game on Saturday (bc she was getting restless) then we headed to the hotel to get checked in and take a shower.  That night we went to eat at Joe's Crab Shack and later met up with my sweet friend Amanda.  Amanda and I met in college while both working at Texas Roadhouse. It was one of those instant friendships. We later took a trip to Florida with a bunch of our friends and had a blast! She graduated and I stayed for one more year to finish my education program. Since then she has been in numerous broadway shows!That has always been a dream of hers and she is living it up.  Singing, dancing, acting...she can do it all! Very talented woman....Super proud of her and I can't wait to see her on stage again. She is also an outstanding writer, always has been. Follow her blog....http://www.amandalavergne.com/
I loved my visit with her...it had been way to long. ONE DAY, I will get up to New York to see her!
Here are some baseball shots I took of Trever






No comments: