Friday, July 13, 2012

Watch it disappear

About a month ago I had several brown spots (I'm sure it's sun spots) show up on my face on both of my cheeks. They are in the exact same spot on both sides. I flipped because I try really hard to take care of my face. I have been using Oil of Olay moisturizer on my face morning and night for a really long time. I wash my face every night and use sun screen. I researched the internet for different brands that "say" they can get rid of brown spots before finally buying this product:


I have been using this a little over 2 weeks now and I can already see the brown spots FADING! Wow, best product ever. I use the face wash first, then use the serum under my eyes and on top of spots, then put the moisturzer all over my face. I highly recommend the Loreal Youth Code if you have the same problem.

No comments: