Monday, July 23, 2012

This past Friday night, Taydem and I spent the night at my sister's house. We got up EARLY Saturday morning to go have Brittyn's pictures taken. While Brittyn was having a bottle, Taydem had a few pictures taken of her as well. They turned out so good (sneak peeks) and I can't wait to see the rest of them.



Sweet Baby B


Aidan's team finished their baseball season yesterday up in Arkansas.  This weekend we will head to Oklahoma for Trever's LAST baseball game.
My brother's beautiful family!
I've taken a long enough break from working out.  Today I will start it back up. I'm not going to do bootcamp for awhile. I think I can figure out a way to do it by myself. My friend Nicole has been posting different workouts on her Instagram and it's helped me to get motivated. I will let you know how the workouts turn out.

Happy Monday! I hope everyone has a great week ahead of them.

No comments: