Thursday, July 26, 2012

Okies

We are headed to Oklahoma today for Trever's last summer league baseball tournament. My parents are keeping Taydem (thank you MOM!!!!!!!!!!) because she would def wear me out the entire time up there. She does pretty good at one baseball game, but 5...not so much.

Today is also Leven's last day of volleyball camp.  He puts on a camp every summer for incoming 7th and 8th graders and this year by far has been the best! He had a total of 52 girls. Eight of those girls came from other schools and two of those 8 were from Wyoming (they were visiting family). They all love Coach Barker!

Last night was Taydem's last night for swimming lessons.  I had choir practice at the church and Trever had to work, so that left Leven and Taydem with NO CAR. Thank goodness we live right by the City of Longview's swimming pool. I still felt bad for them walking to and from. And to make it worse he sent me this picture while I'm sitting in choir practice. Of course I had to laugh! He said, "This is how we roll!"

No comments: