Friday, July 13, 2012

Yesterday we took Trever to Marc Bailey (http://www.marcbailey.com/) to have his SENIOR PICTURES made! I was sitting there watching him and it brought back the first time I met the little boy. Leven introduced us and the first thing Trever said was, "Hey, you wanna check out my new hearing aids?" He was so cute and could seriously talk to anyone about ANYTHING! (so much like Taydem) After getting married to Leven, I quickly learned that I had to become a responsible adult sooner than I had expected. I was now the mom to a little 11 year old boy!! Not going to lie, being a step parent is by far the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I thank the lord every night that Trever was such a good kid. I know things would have been different if he lived full time with his mom, but that wasn't the case. He was now living with me and I was helping raise him. Between his mom, Leven and myself, I think we have done a pretty good job! Super proud of him and I have enjoyed watching him grow into a young man. Don't get me wrong, there have been times where I wanted to strangle him (not really, but you get the point). But over all, he's been fun! Let this SENIOR YEAR begin. Here is a pic of him posing yesterday.  Can't wait to see the final pictures!

No comments: