Monday, July 9, 2012

This past weekend was so relaxing. We had no plans but to really just lay around the house. Friday and Saturday night was spent playing Monopoly. We love this game and it gets to be pretty competitive.
Saturday afternoon I took Taydem over to a new splash park that was built by our house. We heard it had opened and we needed to get out of the house for a little bit.  She loved it. I think we were three for almost 2 hours. Who knew that water shooting up out of the ground could be so much fun.  We didn't get there until close to 6:00 which was the perfect time because it wasn't very crowded and wasn't too HOT. I think I've decided to have her 5th birthday party there.  Something new for the kiddos to go crazy at!
Last night we headed out to Mom and Dad's for chicken spaghetti, banana pudding and homemade icecream! I think we all left feeling as if we could throw up (in a good way) because we stuffed ourselves! The kids swam and we got a laugh out of watching the Texas Ranger's baseball game. A huge bolt of lightning crashed in the stadium and all the players took off running. It sounded like a gun shot from the TV. But my brothers got a kick out of it and kept rewinding the DVR so they could watch each player, coach, umpire and people in the stands as they react to the strike!  click on the link below to watch it:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/texas-thunder-lightning-strike-sends-rangers-twins-scurrying-031552572--mlb.html

My new favorite jean are Miss Me jeans. I started buying them about a year ago and I can't stop! Check out my newest pair!



No comments: