Wednesday, June 27, 2012

In THE HOLE!

Last Thursday and Friday my company played in the annual API Golf Tournament. This is a huge tournament with tons of oil and gas vendors/companies and our company sets up a tent every year and cooks ribs, quail, sausage, pork chops, tamales, chicken, etc. Well this year they wanted me to PLAY on BOTH days. I was only going to play on Thursday but a guy couldn't make it on Friday so they asked me to play again. Golf is one sport that I really suck at. Our tee time for both days was 7:00 AM! That is really early to be playing a sport I don't care much about. But I was a sport about it and had a good time. Towards the end of both days I pretty much gave up. I hit the ball straight, but it goes seriously like 50 feet in front of me. Needless to say, I dropped by ball with someone else every time. I couldn't complain at all. Getting out of the office anyday is a plus. 


This weekend we are heading to Beaumont to watch Trever's select baseball team play at Lamar University. AND....my sweet, talented, beautiful, broadway sensation friend AMANDA is actually in town. I couldn't believe it when I texted her. She lives in New York, but her hometown is only about 15 minutes from the Beaumont area. I have not seen her in about 7 years. Super pumped about this visit.

This is my niece Austyn and my nephews Ashby and Aidan. If this isn't precious, I don't know what is!!!

We had a cookout at some friends house this past Saturday. The birthday kiddos....my SIL in Chrissy and my sexy hubby!

Another Vegas pic!

No comments: