Monday, June 11, 2012

Las Vegas= 3 days! Yea-uh

Instagram pics: (I forgot to do Day 8..oops!)

Sweet niece spent most of Saturday with me

Shopped on Saturday and Sunday for Vegas!


This past weekend I was asked to sing in a wedding for a very sweet and loving couple.  This was my first time to be asked to sing in a wedding that I didn't know the couple (does this make me a professional, ha?) In the past I have sang in friends and family weddings, but was never paid for it! This time I got some $$$! Our Friday night was spent at the rehearsal and dinner following the rehearsal. I asked Leven to go with me since I didn't know anyone. Of course I was nervous as heck. As many times as I have sang in front of people I still get nervous and sweat like a pic (do pigs sweat?). This was the first time to sing while the bride was entering! Holy Cow. I did not want to mess this up. I guess I sang all the words correctly. I was too wrapped up in the moment watching her walk down the aisle. So sweet.

After the wedding my sister and I headed to the mall to do a little shopping for our Vegas trip. None of us know what we are exactly doing or going while we are out there so it's hard to figure out what to pack. So we just assume---pack it all! I bought several things on Saturday and then turned around and bought more on Sunday in Shreveport! I think I'm ready now. I better be at least.

Still working out!

Trever is working (a lot) right now. I think he's loving this money he's making. This next check should be a good one. We are going to open him a savings account ASAP so he won't spend it all this summer. The boy is almost 18!

Leven gets his stitches out tomorrow! He has been waiting on this day for the past 2 weeks.

Taydem has a dentist appointment this afternoon and then we will head over to the school board meeting where Trever's baseball team is being recognized. Trever made 2nd team all district (Utility Player) and also the All-Academic team.

My sweet friend Suzy sent this to me last Friday. Their back yard is amazing! This is just a small snipit!


No comments: