Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I love technology! Don't you? I have been wanting an ipad (well, every since they came out!) so I went to Best Buy yesterday and bought myself one! In love----

I'm also in love with----50 Shades of Grey (nuff said!)

So one of the apps that I have really enjoyed is Instagram. It's a picture app and it's similiar to facebook/twitter because you follow people and they follow you through your pictures! If anyone knows me then they know I love pictures and taking pictures. So this month I decided to do a picture a day thingy...(see below).

I know I am way behind posting it on my blog so let me catch up really fast.
I HATE working out in the mornings!







Work hats

Taydem loves her cat. She is so protective over him, talks to him and calls him sweetie when he's doing something wrong. We laugh at her all the time because she treats it like a little kid. Every now and then we let Buddy outside so he can roam around and get out of the house for a little bit. She can't stand it when he's outside. She's so afraid a car will hit him or a dog will eat him (bc Leven told her this one time)! So yesterday I went outside and the cat took off right behind me and then Taydem was not far behind him. She chased him for about 5 minutes until she finally snatched him up. I had to take a quick picture.
Poor Cat

No comments: