Monday, June 4, 2012

Tay and her cousin Rachel
This past weekend we made a trip to Mexia to visit friends and family and attend not one, but TWO high school graduations. Our nephew, Logan, graduated from Mexia Friday night and our niece Zoeie graduated from little 1A Wortham Saturday night. In between the two graduations, we got to visit with Leven's Dad and Gwen at The Falcon, ate Gwen's wonderful breakfast she cooked for us, then ate good ole' Kirby's BBQ with our good friends Patrick and Kimberly and baby Parker for lunch, and got to visit with Grans and Mike! We ended up driving home after the Wortham graduation because our nephew Aidan was getting baptized Sunday morning at church!
Taydem spent all day with her Grans and Mike. She almost has the bow and arrow down!
Sunday afternoon was spent out at my parent's swimming and eating burgers and chili dogs! My aunts, uncles, cousins, and my Meme came up to eat. My Uncle Robbie is now quite famous around East Texas. He was cast in the movie, Bernie. If you haven't seen it, it's a good one. Well, I haven't seen it yet, but all my other family members have and they say it's really good. The link below tells you a little bit about what the movie is about:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1704573/

Today KTBS Channel 3, ouT of Shreveport, came over to his house and interviewed him. Should be on the news at 6! So if you get a chance to watch the movie...look for my Uncle Rob!

This is my Dad's typical attire for working in the garden!

No comments: