Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Sun is the Devil

This past Friday night we had us a girls night! We don't get these very often so we went all out.  We were celebrating my friend's birthday (Shout out to Alicia!) and her hubby and BIL (brother-in-law) have a catering van with their BBQ restaurant. So they hired us a driver who drove us 13 girls around in Longview all night in this van! Tons of fun! Really! Tons....
We had to have a silly one!

Twinkies...

We had a really good Memorial Day weekend. My boss has a lake house about 1/2 mile from my parent's lake house so it worked out perfect.  Early Saturday morning we went out on the boat for some wake boarding. I had never done it before and have always wanted to try. I got up on my 3rd attempt (go me!) but fell trying to signal to Leven to take my picture! So I tried a few more times and finally got up again and got my picture!
Later that afternoon we went back out on the boat and did some tubing! My mind really still thinks that I'm 16, but oh my body...my body was hurting the next day. Thank goodness I've been doing boot camp or I think it would've been worse. Leven was bummed because he had to stay covered up all weekend avoiding the sun. But I was proud of him. He never complained, he just knows this will be his life from now one. We also spent some time out at The Maxey's new lake house! One word: BEAUTIFUL! I'm in love with that house and I know they are happy with their new purchase. Here's a picture of Taydem swimming in their swimming pool (yes, they have a pool as well!). Over all...wonderful weekend with family and friends!

Here a just a few pictures from this past week of my baby loves:
Tyler Grace

Ally "Miss Thang" Austyn

Baby Brittyn

My baby love, just love it when she sleeps! So sweet


So Vegas is now exactly 15 days away and us women are still working out like crazy! We are really down to countdown mode! Here are some recent pictures of us:




Not really sure what's in this picture with me. Looks like a ghosts arm!




No comments: