Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Starting May 1, everyone is in crunch mode trying to work out and get their bodies looking right for our Vegas trip....including ME! We are serious too. Danin and Chrissy just had a baby 3 months ago so they are working really hard, well Danin is! haha. Chrissy hates working out...but she looks great to have just had a baby! I started boot camp back up May 7th and I've gone every day so far (except this past Mnday, bc I was SICK!) My sister in law, Molly, is really working hard too. I told them when we started that we should take pictures of ourselves every time we work out just to try and motivate the others. Letting the others know how hard we are working!!! So far so good. Molly and I are the best at it! We send all kinds of crazy pictures. She and I are the only ones getting up before the sun makes it appearance so our pictures are ROUGH! I think I'm going to make a photo book of all our pictures when we are done. Take a look at a few:
Before

AFTER

Chrissy not liking it!

Molly at like 4:30 AM!

Molly and my brother are doing a Biggest Loser video together!!

one morning before boot camp...around 5:15 AM


this is the best one!! hahaha

all smiles!

one night at their boys baseball game...they were telling me how hard they were working out!

red face!

rough

after running on her NEW treadmill!!
ok...anyways. I probably think this is all way funnier than you reading about it! At least we are trying! Here are a few pictures of Taydem this week. She is always ready for the camera!
Thanks Aunt Terri for my awesome skirt!

Oh my...she told me to take a picture of her!

No comments: