Tuesday, June 21, 2016

While we were away...........

our daughters were being well taken care of.  Chrissy and Darin kept them for us Wednesday night....

Danin and Eric kept them for us Thursday night.....

And my parents kept them Friday and Saturday night.....

 
Taydem's All Star district tournament just happened to be the weekend of our trip. Geez.  So thankful my parents could take her.  Then her team ended up making it to the championship game which was held last night.  We got back on Sunday just in time to watch their last game.  Taydem is doing so well right now in softball and it makes me that crazy, cheer loud, momma in the stands (well actually I never sit because I'm chasing Tenlee around)! But I was getting so nervous Sunday at her game.  She went 5-6 in this tournament and hit the ball everytime...no strikeouts.  Their next tournament (they took the top two teams) will be 4th of July weekend (thumbs down!).  We were hopig to get to Mexia that weekend.  So more practices and more games. 
This is what we have to look forward to. 





 
Trever has been working his tail off down in South Texas! Proud of him.  He can not wait until this gets this first check (we can't either!!).  He gets paid this Thursday.  I think he had around 15 overtime hours. His learning what it's like to be an adult!!



9 comments:

UplayOnline said...

For more information



สล็อต ออนไลน์ ได้ เงิน จริง
goldenslot

stevejordon said...

Thank you very much for your great information. It really makes me happy and I am satisfied with the arrangement of your post. You are really a talented person I have ever seen. I will keep following you forever. If you have time you can check this site and give me a suggestion. I am sharing related topic which is most important for How to get Visa credit card number?

Tatiana-Oscar Leon said...

Legally, Xbox live codes is not a hard task and there are no other black hat ways to generate free Xbox live codes using generators.

henry carl said...

I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very useful and working. If you have time you can check PlayStation store codes

Anonymous said...

Here, we have covered the 10 Best Movie Apps for Android like Showbox. Please note that these are our personal picks for the best Movie Apps for Android Click here

alen said...

You can't pay for Amazon buys with PayPal legitimately, however there are two straightforward approaches to work around the impasse. Both include roundabout utilization of PayPal at the end of the day lead to your PayPal record covering Amazon deals.must visit

Essa Wadra said...

I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very useful and working.Thank you for this wonderful Article! And also found great content on How to quickly set up your Google Home, Home Mini, or Nest Hub.

Dani said...

Awesome article! It is in detail and well formatted that i enjoyed reading. which inturn helped me to get new information from your blog. I am sharing related topic which is mostly important for virtual credit card

loda lasan said...

Enjoyed reading the article above, really explains everything in detail, the article is very interesting and effective. Thank you and good luck for the upcoming articles. If you have time you can check Auto clicker