Monday, June 13, 2016

Had another good weekend with some family and friends.  Saturday our friends invited us to come hang out with them at their newly built lakehouse (beautiful!). We haven't gotten to really hang out with them since I was pregnant.   We took a few boat rides, ate some really good steaks and just visited with one another. Really nice evening with them.   

 Yesterday we headed over to our lakehouse and ate lunch with my parents and my grandmother.  Corn on the cob, new potatoes, sausage, hamburgers, cucumbers ---(is your mouth watering yet?). We took the girls out for a boat ride and Taydem and I jumped in Tenlee and Leven watched.  Just a quick swim.  Taydem was all scared to jump in the lake like that....uh, that needed to change real fast! She said her daddy told her turtles and alligators live in the lake.
These three will always be running buddies. 2 year olds!

Taydem has the cutest butt!
Taydem started volleyball camp this morning at Panola Junior College.  Her first offical camp...many-MANY more will be in her future.
 
Trever started his first offical day at his new job.  Hoping he loves it! He will learn so much.
 
I'm trying to take care off all the little things before we leave for our vacation. These little things and actually not that little. It's just things that need to be done! I picked up the dry cleaning today, getting my hair done after work, start packing us ALL, etc.  I need more hours in my work day!
 

No comments: