Wednesday, October 15, 2014

ZZZzzzzzz

These past few days have been TOUGH! Sunday night Tenlee did not want to go to sleep.  I think she finally called it quits at 3 am.  She just wanted me to keep holding her or keep rocking her.  Which I love to rock and love up on her, but when it's 1:00 in the morning and Momma is still rocking, it's time to GO TO SLEEP! Tenlee isn't much of a napper.  She likes to "cat nap."  She will take about a 15 minute nap here and there and she's good to go.  I feel sorry for the day care.  At least she's a good baby and never cries.  Because she never sleeps long! Then Monday night I just knew she would be tired. Nope, she ended up crashing finally at 1:30.  I wrapped her up pretty tight in her blanket and she feel asleep. And with me still getting up for these safety meetings, I have looked like death this week.  But last night, thank goodness, baby girl decided she wanted to sleep through the night and let Momma and Daddy get a full nights rest.  I told Leven this morning that if she woke up last night, neither of us heard her because we were sleeping likes bears! I don't think she moved all night! I love the daycare...they post pictures of the girls all the time on Facebook....
 
This is Baylee---Taydem just looks at this picture all the time and cracks up!
 Tenlee smooth out!
 They just took this picture of Tenlee today...ZzzZzzzz
 I took this picture of her a few nights ago....sweet cheeks
  Leven's girls are now 6-0....they have one more round of district to go before playoffs begin!
 
This is Trever last week with two of his best friends Abby and Bradley at the Texas Tech football game.  Trever does not take pictures at all!! So I never have any to share with you.  Thanks to Abby for taking this one.  Trever is still doing very well with all his grades. 
 

No comments: