Friday, October 17, 2014

Pink It is..........

October is the "Pink Month." And I love it.  What a great way to honor those who are fighting cancer and those who have beat that nasty disease.  Tuesday night Leven's volleyball team had their "PINK OUT" night and today Tatum is having theirs. 
 So this morning Taydem put on her pink shirt and her new black boots and she was RET to go! Oh...can't forget that pink bow! She looked too cute.  She makes me smile so big.  Love her to pieces.  She helps me out so much with Tenlee. 
And Tenlee can't keep her eyes off Taydem. 
 
I'm sending Trever a "CARE PACKAGE" in the mail today.  I put a bunch of goodies in this box to let him know how much we love and miss him back here at home.  Taydem made him a card, my parents sent him a little something and I threw in all kinds of junk! He's doing so well right now with all his grades, I just want him to know how proud of him we are. 
And for him to keep working hard!!
 I know it's not easy....I don't miss school one bit!
But we do miss him. 
 
Tenlee and Baylee's 6 month pictures turned out super cute.  We got just a few "sneak peeks" back last night.  We can't wait to get our CD back from the photographer. 

 
 
 
 

No comments: