Monday, October 13, 2014

All Snazzed OUT

We had the best night on Saturday! I got my spray tan Friday night and was feeling all nice and dark, got my hair did (fishbone braid!) and I loved my blue dress! Leven looked nice and handsome in his suit.  The tie didn't stay on very long, but that's ok.  He didn't need it.  The night just never lasts long.  Everyone calls it "adult prom" for us, but it really is just more like a wedding to me.  Same type of atmosphere. We had just a really good time with family and friends.  I always say "family" because I'm lucky to have my brothers and sisters as my friends.  And my cousin Whitney also came this year! I took plenty of pictures to share! The band was awesome awesome! Of course all of our feet were killing us Sunday morning.  There will be some happy seniors this spring.  No telling how much money was raised. I think they said 360 total people were there.  Do that times $90 a person....let me help you.....$32,400 just on ticket sales! I know the Blake Shelton signed guitar sold for $10,000! The Polaris ATV went for almost $18,000! Those were the big tickets items.  I was walking around (taking pictures) during the other auction items so I wasn't paying attention.  I just told Leven not to raise his hand.  He gets a little "happy" when it comes to stuff like that! Our little community is a lot of fun and we are PROUD!
 Last year each senior got a $2500 scholarship.     
 This is Julia's mom, Christie! We had a really great time with them.  New friends....can't wait to get to know them even better.

 Cousin Whitney---Beautiful
 Blue was the hit color this year!


 The DIET DIVAS!






No comments: