Monday, October 3, 2011

Lovin' life

These past few days have been so much fun and I'm feeling it this morning. Saturday night we got all dressed up for the Extravaganza! This year they held the event in Longview and it was only about 2 miles from our house. So we had a little "pre-party" first at our house. I think everyone showed up that I invited and then some. I was so surprised bc I only heard back from a few people saying that they were coming. We were probably at our house for about an hour and then headed out. Every now and then it's fun to get dressed up, put extra makeup on, spend a little more time on your hair and get SPRAY TANNED!! Here are some pictures from that night. We danced and danced until about 2:00 am!!






Sunday Tay and I headed to church. It was my Sunday to work in the nursery and Leven and Trever headed to Paris (Texas) for a baseball double header. Last night Dustin and Molly had a birthday party for Ally Austyn! Since she was turning 2, it was a "Tutu" party. Molly is so good at parties. Super cute!




No comments: