Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME

Yesterday was my 31st birthday. I thank my precious Lord for letting me see another year. Leven and I headed to Dallas Saturday morning to celebrate my birthday and to just get out of this town for a day. We needed a break from so much stress in our lives. We had so much fun!

Trever was invited by one of the cheerleaders to attend the Cheer/Buc/Football formal. I hated that I wasn't there to take pictures of he and his date, but I stole some from his date's mom's pictures! He looked handsome all in black. Here are a some of the pictures:

Trever and Brad

Trever and his date, Katie

Trever and Lauren



Trever and Haley
My Papaw (my dad's father) has been in the hospital for one week now. Please keep him in your prayers and my Meme as well. My Papaw will celebrate his 90th birthday next month. He and my grandmother celebrated 65 years of marriage on September 30th! 65 years! What a blessing they are to us. My Meme told me the night of their anniversary she lay in bed and thought of this sweet poem. She got up and wrote the poem down in 3 cards to give to all her kids. She said she didn't want to forget it!


Big game tomorrow for the Lady Pirates. They are playing Hallsville again, but this time in our gym. The game should be fun and exciting! District record for us is 10-0. Hallsville's record is 9-1!


FEAR the BLUE/ BEAT the PURPLE!

No comments: