Monday, October 17, 2011

Two Bits, Four Bits........

Taydem went to Pine Tree's cheerleading camp on Saturday. She loved it! I knew she would. This Friday they get to cheer with the cheerleaders during the 2nd quarter at the football game. She is pumped up! But she wants the Pirate to stay as far away from her as possible. She is still afraid of anything in a costume. Although, I did take her to the Halloween store last week for her to pick out a costume and the only one's she wanted were the witch ones. Go figure. So we finally settled on an agreement and chose the bumble bee costume. Here's a video of her doing the dance she learned at cheer camp. I thought she did pretty good for a 4 year old...everyone else was 5!


Trever and I started bootcamp this morning. Yes, I said Trever! I'm actually really excited that he's doing it with me. Every morning we get to run around, act like a fool, breath heavy (as if we are about to die), chase after each other, push ups, sit ups, weight lifting, towels, sprints, lunges, squats, (you get the picture?) at 5:30 AM!!! We will do this for the next 5 weeks! And we will have our results in the end. Stay tuned.....

I have one of the bestest friends IN THE WORLD!! Brittany has always cut my hair since our college days and after she had her second baby she decided to stay home with the kiddos and cut hair out of her house for the ones who still wanted to use her. I have missed her so much....I was going to drive to her house today after work to get mine and Taydem's hair trimmed, but now Trever needs one. So she is driving to our house tonight to cut all of our hair! That's some service right there...sweet friend. So I invited her to stay for dinner if she wanted too. Her little girl, Emersyn, is almost 3 so she and Taydem will have a ball together! Thanks Brit!!

Leven's team is 33-3...what what!
They have 3 more games of district play left and then playoffs will get under way.

No comments: