Friday, September 30, 2011

The Best Night

Well...the night was a huge success and so much fun! Again, thank you to my Mom. Shreveport is the perfect distance for us. It's just long enough in a car that you don't get tired and perfect for the right amount of chatter, gossip and laughter. Especially a car full of women. We laughed and laughed the whole way there about tons of "Jucy" gossip! My life right now is a huge soap opera. Maybe one day I will be able to fill ya'll in. We made our first stop at Superior Bar & Grill. More laughing and stuffing our faces went on there!! Their food is the best!






Then it was off to CenturyTel! The Randy Rogers Band started it off, following Justin Moore. She came out ready to rock. I don't think I ever sat down her entire set. I had a little girl and her mom sitting next to me and the little girl LOVED me. We rocked out together the entire show! She was probably about 7 and was too cute. The Pistol Annies were there and they sang about 5 of their songs. I can't wait to see her in concert again. I tried to get better pictures since we were so close, but I only had my iphone and it just doesn't zoom well. My favorite part of the show is when she sang "The House that Built Me." Most of the song she just let the whole place sing it while she stood there listening. I can only imagine what that must feel like.


And while we were ALL out playing this is what my sweet brother did for Ally Austyn! Her birthday was yesterday. We laughed at this picture bc each kid's personality shows in this picture. Check it out. Austyn is just as serious as always!! We are celebrating her birthday on Sunday!

No comments: