Monday, September 26, 2011

Friday was another "W" in the books for the Lady Pirates. They swept Nacogdoches with a huge beaten! Tomorrow will be a big game. They are playing at Whitehouse. Whitehouse is the only other competition in our district besides Hallsville and we are going to their gym. Wish us luck!

Shout out to my brother-in-law for doing well at his fishing tournament this past weekend at Lake Fort! Eric and his partner (fishing partner, ha) ended up 5th place and won around $15,000 in prizes! So, I'm expecting a pretty good birthday present this year. Eric, it's October 9th!!

Shout out to my Momma! She is serious about eating right. In all my 30 years I have never EVER seen her turn away from sweets. And she is doing it now. Go Mom! She got a bad report on her Cholesterol levels and she says it's time to get it under control. And she's lost weight in the process....Proud of her!

This week is super-crazy-hectic busy for me! Let me break it down:
After work today I have a volleyball lesson at 6:00
Tomorrow we will drive to Tyler to watch the Lady Pirates after I get off from work
Wednesday-May have another volleyball lesson after work or going to Austin for my job
Thursday-MIRANDA LAMBERT CONCERT!!
Friday-If I don't go to Austin on Wednesday we will go on Friday, then if we get back in time we have a home game against Kilgore. I doubt I will make it!
Saturday: Spray tan at 8:15, work a luncheon at my church from 11:45-1:00. Then get dressed up for the Extravaganza! It's an event to help raise money for the Tatum Education Foundation. Dinner, drinks, dancing, silent/live auction! And it's a night to get all dressed up.
Sunday- Work the nursery at church, then Ally Austyn's 2nd birthday party!

A few pictures of Miss Sassy this weekend!



No comments: