Friday, September 23, 2011

TGIF

My new favorite songs out right now:

All Your Life by The Band Perry

"Well, I don't want the whole world
The sun and moon and all their light
I just want to be the only girl,
You love all your life
You love all your life"

Boys From the South- Pistol Annies

"Yea, the first time I felt it I was only 16,
And he kissed me underneath the chinaberry tree.
Said "Goodnight darlin'," with a sweet southern drawl.
Man, I think I might just have to love them all –
My boys from the South."

Takin' Pills-Pistol Annies

"Ya we owe 400 dollars to the boys in the band
Gas lights blinking on our broke down van
We're living on truck stop burgers and fries
Crossing our fingers for a vacancy sign
Now who in the hell is gonna pay these bills
When one's drinking, ones smoking, ones taking pills"

I hope you all have a blessed weekend. Fall is approaching upon us...slowly, but it's getting here.
 I think this weekend I will get out all my Fall decor!
Thank goodness it's a Friday. Let's dance!

 











No comments: