Thursday, September 22, 2011

TV Fall shows are here. We watched The X Factor last night. I love reality and any kind of competition show . So far it's a lot like Idol. I'm sure I will continue watching it. I also started watching Revenge on ABC. I watched half of it then had to get Taydem in the bath and in bed. So I will watch the rest of it sometime this weekend. So far so good! Grey's starts tonight! The Biggest Loser and Dancing with the Stars early in the week! It's so terrible that I get excited about all these shows. All it really does is stress me out bc I feel like I can't miss any episodes. Thank goodness for DVR!

I am still giving volleyball lessons (thank goodness for extra cash!) and I love every minute of it. I'm working with three girls right now. We have Tay's gymnastics tonight at 6, then volleyball lessons right after. Tomorrow the volleyball team travels to Nac. I won't be making that drive to see a boring butt kicking game. We played Jacksonville on Tuesday and it was so slow and boring. So Friday night Tay and I will stay home and catch up on TV shows and laundry. Tuesday we will play Whitehouse at their place in Tyler. Now this should be another good game.

Trever is now playing on a fall baseball team called East Texas Prospects. It's a showcase team that will play on Saturday and Sunday's at different Junior Colleges in Texas. Lots of traveling headed our way. I think he's finished in November sometime.

We are having a "girls night out" next Thursday! I can not wait. Mom bought us all tickets to see Miranda Lambert in concert in Shreveport. We have the best seats: down on the floor, third row back! I love this lady and her new band Pistol Annies, who better be there as well singing! And yes, you better believe I will be rocking out to every song. Thanks to my Momma!

Here are a few random pictures. Happy Thursday!
My handsome nephews! Ashby, Aidan, Truitt and Tucker

Ally Austyn and Taytay


Um...Taydem's work of art

No comments: