Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Rainy Tuesday

We had lots of rain blow in last night and this morning headed to work was still pretty wet. 
 
Trever has finished with Panola College.  And I'm sure he is so happy about that.  He will head back to Palestine this summer to live with his mom and work at the YMCA.  He and Leven head to Lubbock at the end of May to get him registered for classes, attend orientation and look for a place to live.  I still can't believe he will be that far away from all of us.  But I'm so proud of him for wanting to get out on his own. 
Texas Tech will be a blast for him!!
 
I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the fact this school year is almost over.  Taydem is getting better and better with her reading, but still struggles some.  She is awesome in math and is super creative and loves art.  Right now she looks like a jack-o-latern because tons of her teeth are missing! It cracks me up everytime I look at her. 
 
Tenlee's first day at daycare was a success.  They said she did really good! Last night she slept like a champ.  She went down about 10:00 and woke up at 4:30! Whoo-hoo.  Leven got up with her at 4:30 and let me keep sleeping.  I'm fully rested today and it feels amazing!

 Baby girl is all smiles!
 This is my favorite.  I love when she falls asleep on my chest!
 
While I was out, Easter came and went! Love family time
 Taydem's school took a trip to the Tyler Zoo! She had a blast
 Aunt Terri and Misti came to visit us and brought lots of goodies for the girls! We love and miss her

No comments: