Monday, May 19, 2014

Cutie Pies

Isn't she the cutest thing EVER??
(I know she's mine..!)
Taydem's first year of playing any kind of "ball" has come to an end. Her last game was played on Saturday.  She loved it, but is ready to play next year where there is NO TEE! They are having an "End of the Year" party tomorrow evening.  Her school year is almost over.  :( Baby Girl is growing up. 
 
Taydem hates to disappoint me.  And she hates when she gets in trouble.  Sometimes I think I'm too hard on her.  This morning after taking her medicine, she forgot to put the lid back on the medicine bottle and reached into her backpack for something and then knocked over the medicine and it fell to the floor and spilt everywhere.  I didn't even say anything.  The look on her face said it all.  She was scared to death.  It kind of made me sad.  She was scared to death of ME! She started looking for something quickly to clean it up and was saying she was sorry over and over.  I have to remind her and MYSELF all the time that accidents DO happen.  She just hates to make me upset.  Poor thing!


Us girls weigh in tonight and take our measurements.  Hopefully, just hopefully, I've made some progress on my weight loss. Saturday and Sunday some of us went up to the track and ran bleachers and did some bootcamp type stuff.  It's so much easier when you have a support system.
 
Happy Monday
DB

No comments: