Friday, December 27, 2013

Sand

One of Taydem's Christmas present was SAND ART.  She loved it.  We were only going to make a couple but once she got going she didn't want to stop, and neither did I. I kept thinking to myself that one mess is all we need. So she did all 6! And Buddy sat there and watched Taydem the entire time.  This cat is getting fat and he drives me crazy.  I did recently buy a pretty cool litter box for him.  Less mess for sure! But Leven loves this cat!




This morning I had a 6:00 am safety meeting.  Getting up that early is so hard for me, especially being pregnant.  So the rest of the day I will be worth nothing! Speaking of being pregnant, I am now 26 weeks along.  Tenlee is getting more and more active and she's growing more and more.  Each night when I finally lay my head down on my pillow is when she goes to work! She kicks and kicks and kicks. I'm trying to decide if I want to do maternity pictures or not.  I didn't take any with Taydem and I also didn't take newborn pics of Taydem.  So I'm considering doing both this time.  And having Taydem in some of the pics with me and her new sister.
 
We are off to Mexia this afternoon!
 

No comments: