Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas time is HERE

Somehow I've managed to squeeze in some Christmas time this season even if I'm not actually shopping in stores.  Plus with our house on the market I didn't get all my Christmas decorations out.  It hasn't really been the same.  We took Tay and Brittyn to see Santa Claus last Saturday.  And we got the perfect picture! Brittyn wasn't having it at all with Santa.

Taydem is such a sweet girl.  I know I say it all the time but her manners and thoughtfulness is just the sweetest.  And she loves to rub my belly! She is so excited to finally meet her little sister.

These girls love their Uncle Leven.
I had to post this picture of Brittyn from yesterday at her daycare.  She didn't cry this time and this picture is the sweetest with her looking up at him.
Yesterday Taydem and all the other Kindergarten's took a trip to Palestine to ride the Poler Express.  She had a ball.  They each got their train ticket and Santa gave them a bell once it was over.  And I love how all the teachers snap pictures on their cell phones and text them to us or post them on Facebook.  Thank goodness for technology.  Super sweet cousin picture!
This is her class! All in their PJ's! Adorable
She's always smiling!

Austyn is a flippin DOLL!
Check out this Christmas gift I got yesterday.  It is amazing.  I set in bed last night rubbing my head for like 5 minutes.  Great stocking stuffer!

I have to brag on Trever for just minute.  His first semester in college was a huge success.  I think he ended up with a 3.75.  I will know for sure probably next week.  He's such a smart guy and I can't wait to see what's in store for his future!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: