Monday, December 30, 2013

"I put a spell on you"

We headed to Mexia Friday afternoon and arrived at Grans' house about 6 ish.  Taydem was so excited to get MORE presents and for Grans to open hers.  We love our Grans' imagination and I'm sure that's where Taydem gets hers.  Taydem loves it! So Grans got Taydem all kinds of witch like stuff this year.  She gave her costumes, a magic broom and black rose, two different hats, a mask, a pot to cast all her spells, 2 black spiders, and then a princess DVD and bucket! Tay has always been fascinated with all the witches in all the Disney movies so Grans thought she would love this present....and she did! They played and played and danced and danced!
 And of course Leven, Trever and myself couldn't help but laugh!







Check out this stud muffin.  I still crack up when I see pictures of Leven.  He looks so different to me now that he's older and has filled out a little more ;)

Tenlee got her first present!
Saturday morning we got up and headed to see Louie and Gwen and open presents with them.  I was so excited that Gwen got Tenlee a present too! So sweet and thoughtful.  And I just love it.  I also got a huge blanket that is the softest thing ever and some comfy pj's! Taydem hasn't stopped playing with her two presents from her Pawpaw and Nonna.  She loves to draw and be creative and they gave her more coloring toys!
 We had another great Christmas and I look forward to 2014! We have a huge year coming up and I'm excited to see how it will all play out.  Tenlee's birth, selling of our house, building another house, Trever (hopefully) headed to Texas Tech in the fall, and who knows what else.  By the way, Trever's GPA for his first semester in college was a 3.65!
 Awesome awesome!
 
Happy birthday to my oldest brother, Dustin!!

No comments: