Monday, December 23, 2013

Give a Little Cheer!

Are you done with all your Christmas shopping? I have just a couple more to buy for and I hope to accomplish this after work today.  TJ Maxx is always the perfect store to hit up when you need just a little something for someone.
I have been super busy at work these past few weeks.  Time flies by each and every day and I realized last night, while trying to go to sleep, that this baby girl will be here in no time! OMG....And I have done NOTHING to prepare myself or my family for her arrival.  I keep telling myself, after Christmas! I am going to get Taydem's baby bed down from the attic and paint it black to match Trever's bedroom furniture.  It's that antique finish.  The furniture he has always used was my grandmother's that I had painted like 8 years ago.  So we will take the bed, one of the dressers and two nightstands out of the "baby" room and take down to the apartment where we will be living in once our house sells.  I will put the newly painted baby bed in the room along with the longer dresser and use it as a changing table.  Seriously though, how often do you even use the changing table? Not very often!! I also still have the same glider that I used to rock Taydem that I will paint as well.  Hopefully I will get some help with all this painting! And that will just about do it.  I'm not going all out for this baby at this house because I'm not sure how long we will be in it.  I want to keep it simple.  When our new home is built then I will get down to business with all the cuteness! I'm so happy that my SIL is letting me use my nieces baby bedding! It has Tyler's name monogrammed on part of the bumper, but my cousin thinks she will be able to remove it!
 
 Keep praying for us and hopes to get our house sold after the new year!
 
Brittyn is growing up so fast! Her and Tyler are both starting to talk a whole lot! 
This pregnancy is killing me with all the sweets laying around.  I wasn't pregnant with Taydem over Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas holidays.  I can NOT say no to any kind of sweet that is put in my face.  I ate this cookie (almost all of it) and I was sick to my stomach all night.  I didn't even eat supper that night.  But the dang thing was awesome!
I finally got to go to something at Taydem's school! Work keeps me busy and away from all that fun stuff.  So I made it to her Christmas party.  I loved seeing her with all her friends and it was great to finally put a face with a name. 

This past Saturday night I met up with some friends at a fab steak house in Kilgore for a little Christmas party.  My SIL and myself had on the exact same outfit.  Is this crazy or what? Same shirt, same tank under the shirt, same leggings, black sweater/jacket and black boots! We laughed and laughed and it was a must have pic moment!
Heres a pic of all the girls. We brought an "accessories" gift and played a little exchange game!
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve! Time for family and time for being thankful for our Jesus, Lord and Savior!

No comments: