Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hump Day

Wednesday's are always good. Half way through the work week! So we got the Camaro back from the body shop and it's a real gem! I love it more each time I drive it.  Taydem calls it our "fast car!" Today we took it to get the windows tinted.  I think after that we will be done. 


Trever's new dorm/apartment has two bedrooms, each bedroom has two guys in it and then a small living area.  I haven't seen it, but from what I've heard, a very-small-living area.  So one of the guys have already bought a recliner and they say a couch is too big.  So I found these chairs at Walmart and I thought it would be perfect.  It's not big at all and it's squeesy like a bean bag. AND it was only $30.  With 4 big ole boys, I doubt it will last very long but it's perfect for watching TV or playing video games. Whatever they do! Move in day is this Saturday!

Tomorrow is our sweet Taydem's 6th birthday AND it's Meet the Teacher day for her.  This year her teacher's name is Mrs. Nelson.  Mrs. Nelson went to Tatum with my sister, Danin.  I've heard nothing but wonderful things about her.  I'm ready for her to meet Taydem! The good thing about small towns/small schools is usually the ones who graduate from there will eventually make their way back.  There are a lot of Primary teachers who went to school around the same time as we all did.  It's good to know that our kids are in good hands!

Leven won again last night.  He said it was a sloppy win, but a win is a win! They are playing in the ETBU tournament this weekend in Marshall.

.- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: