Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Pray for this sweet girl

Please take a few minutes and read the blog I have listed below:

http://ashleyadamsjournal.blogspot.com/

This is the story and life of Ashley Adams.  Ashley's older sister, Allie, was on my club volleyball team a couple of years ago and her older brother, Blake, has played baseball and basketball with Trever the past couple of years. Sweet sweet family! Allie and Blake are the kindest kids ever.  Their mother has been keeping up with this blog since Ashley was a baby.  She will turn 8 at the end of the summer.  I pray every night for healing for this precious girl and strength for their family.  I ask that you do as well.  I love reading her mother's words. Wow! Such a gifted writer.  I love all the emotion she pours into every blog and the love for her family.  Keep Ashley on your prayer list.....

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: