Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy Independence Day

Excited to have Leven's Momma come stay with us for a couple of days.  She's going to come out to the lake with us tomorrow and do some relaxing.  Taydem can't wait to see her Grans! She wants Grans to sleep in her bed with her but I'm thinking Grans will want her own! It'salways nice to have a day off from work.  These past few days have been super busy for me so I'm ready for the lake myself.  But then I have to come back into work on Friday! Ugh!
Last night we headed over to Tyler Junior College to watch some of Leven's "new" girls play some volleyball.  TJC has been having Open Gym on Tuesday nights for some of the high school girls to come play with some of the college girls.  I haven't seen any of his team so I jumped on the chance to ride over with him. He had about 15 girls show up which is awesome! He didn't know how many would drive all that way and he was very pleased.   He's going to have 8 seniors his first year.  That's always tough.  And one of these seniors is a beast!! All his younger girls are pretty good themselves so that gives him something to look forward too.  I'm excited for August and getting back in the gym to watch some games!
Tonight at choir practice at the church we are practicing for our huge 4th of July performace that we are doing this Sunday.  I get excited when we sing songs I love! I love to sing harmony!

I'm ready for the sun! The water! The beach volleyball! Wind in my face! Food and drinks in my tummy! Fireworks! Spending time with family and friends!



Happy 4th of July folks!

4th of July pics from 4 years ago!













No comments: