Monday, July 29, 2013

Lots of Laughs

This past Friday night we headed over to Shreveport to watch an 80's band.  Good times for sure.  This is a picture of Danin and I before we left hotel:
And this is a picture of us in the club.  Obviously something was pretty funny here. I have no idea what and I'm not even sure who took this picture with my phone:
 

I can't remember if I posted this picture of Taydem and I.  But we did a mask last week and she thought it was the funniest thing in the word.  She thought she was so scary! Girls are too fun!

And here's one of my favorite pictures of my nephews Aidan and Ashby:


Leven started his volleyball camp today down in Carthage.  He had around 57 girls show up to attend his camp.  Awesome number for sure! I just hate it because he is having to drive to and from Carthage every day.  Our house needs to freakin sell! It's so frustrating for sure.  We are headed to Mexia this Friday to visit with Leven's Mom and Dad and Gwen! Keep his Mom in your prayers still.  She said each day is getting somewhat better without Mike, but it's still hard.  Also keep Leven and I in your prayers. We need this house SOLD!

No comments: