Friday, July 5, 2013

Finally Friday

We had a wonderful time yesterday out on the lake.  We have really enjoyed having Ann stay with us for a couple of days.  She is very interested in buying my parents lake house! She was so excited after seeing it Wednesday night.  She is headed back today and she said the first thing she's going to do is put her house up for sale. 
 
I had to come back into work this morning and stay until noon.  I'm actually the only one here and it's so quiet. Weird.  We are going to head back to the lake this evening for the firework show.  I have a lady interested in our house! She is going to call me later on today and hopefully come by tomorrow to look at it. Pray pray pray that she's the one! I'm so tired of getting my hopes up.


Buddy loves getting on top of the chairs like this! This cat is crazy.


Last weekend we had my niece Austyn come stay with us.  Here are a few pictures with her.







My dad's garden is big and beautiful again this year.  He's so proud of it and he should be! The watermelon was juicy and sweet! I love summer.


Us three went to the movies and watched the new superman show.  By the way.....awesome movie! Taydem didn't like it so much.  Happy Friday! Have safe weekend!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: