Friday, June 28, 2013

On the Road Again

Taydem is something else.  She's such a dramatic child and I'm afraid it's getting worse.  So on our way home from Mike's memorial service in Mexia, this is her:
First- Fun, smiling, having a good time, laughing, tons of facial expressions, etc.

Then-Demon face! She was mad at me because I wouldn't download anymore games for her on my ipad.  So I get this face.  We see this face a lot.  She's all into the rolling eyes and it drives me crazy. 
Last- Finally some peace and quiet.  We never get to listen to the radio much in the car because she is constantly talking.  She gets ALL of this from her Daddy, not me! Wears us out! But she fell asleep like 5 miles from our house, go figure!
Taydem loves to take pictures of herself on our phones or ipads.  Check her out! Like I said at the beginning-she's something else! Happy weekend!

No comments: