Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Zombie Mode

Yesterday morning and again this morning, my day started at 4:15 am! Yup, you read that correctly...A.M.! Whew...I am feeling like a zombie right about now.  We are doing safety training for a company and they have about 10 different "yards." So we have to visit each yard this week and next week and give them training on SPCC plans and Stormwater plans.  And these different locations are far and near.  Yesterday we drove to Minden Louisiana and this morning we headed to Overton and this evening I have to go to Tenaha.  This evening I have to do the Tenaha yard by myself.  I do "ok" getting up and speaking in front of people ONLY when I know what I'm talking about.  Or at least feel comfortable with what I'm talking about.  I can sing in front of a crowd all day long, but talking is so hard for me.  Leven is really good at it.  So I'm gonna be a basket case tonight.  At least I have an hour and a half drive down there to go over what I'm going to say!
Taydem lost her first tooth last night.  Trever pulled the tooth for her, for us! Leven and I just couldn't do it.  I hope from now on she will pull her own teeth.



Trever had a baseball tryout yesterday at Tyler Junior College.  And then this morning he headed to his mom's for the summer and to start his new job.  I helped him load his truck up with all his belongings and hugged him goodbye.  He will visit us on the weekends now.  Weird saying that.  Taydem is so sad.  She cried twice last week when he was on his senior trip and she will probably cry lots more this summer.  She loves her Bubba.
Here are a few recent pictures:



 This is a picture of my Meme (bottom right) and her band!



 My nephew Ashby was getting tested here for all the different things he's allergic too. Poor thing.


 This past weekend my niece Brittyn stayed the night with us.  Her parents were in Mexico!



This is my other niece, Tyler!

No comments: