Monday, June 3, 2013

All smiles and a few tears

  We had probably one of the craziest weekends yet so far.  I took off half a day on Friday because I knew I had a lot to do before Trever's graduation party at 5.  Thank the Lord my parents hosted the party for us.  With their new and upgraded home, they easily fit our 50 guests for Trever's party.  The party went so well.  Trever was all smiles the entire time.  We had lasagna (thanks Gwen!), chicken spaghetti that I made and my mom made her famous goolosh! Trever's mom brought all the bread, salad and drinks and we had chocalate cake and cobblers for dessert.  Leven tried to give a little speech but got all choked up and started crying.  So sweet.  He was mad after the fact because he said he had a lot to talk about! Here are a few pictures from Trever's big night! Congrats Trever! We love you!








No comments: