Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Another Day, Another Dollar

Christmas is already behind us. And this year was a good year!
 The Barker's are really looking forward to 2012!

First things first...I got a new job! I will start January 4th and I'm really looking forward to it.
More details to come later.

Leven got East Texas Coach of the Year! This is his second time in 4 years to receive this honor.
And he deserves every bit of it. Congrats babe!
Taydem and Trever both had a really good Christmas this year. It's just a good feeling to know that you can provide your kids with nice things. Not only did they receive nice presents from us, but from all our family as well! Here are just a few pictures I took from Christmas morning. I got hooked up this year with not one, but two pair of cowboy boots! Leven told me I'm turning country on him!







Trever finally has his license! What a mess it is now to be able to drive...legally! Thanks to me!! I finally got all the paper work finished, the many hours logged, and he passed the driving test this morning! Yippee! Seems like yesterday I got my license.

This is my last week of work with ESA Consulting. And no one is here. So this makes for a very boring week. I will now be working for C&S Lease and will be doing the same type of environmental work. But this time I'm only working with 2 men for the most part. They both use to work for ESA and they asked me to come aboard with them. I will be doing more "field work" with this company. I want to learn learn learn as much as I can! The company made me an offer I just couldn't turn down. I will miss everyone at ESA, but now I will be able to provide more for my family. AND the hours are still flexible! Wish me luck!

No comments: