Wednesday, January 4, 2012

so far so good

I started my new job yesterday. So far so good. Yesterday and today the majority of my time has been spent buying a computer/monitors, office supplies, etc for my new office. I started decorating yesterday afternoon and they tell me they've decided to add on to our office. The new add on will have 4 new offices and one of those will be mine. So I stopped decorating bc I know I won't be here long. My dad and Darin are bidding on the contract part. When working with drafting/mapping it's good to have HUGE monitors. Check mine out. One is 26 inches (it's a TV actually) and the other is 23 inches! Pretty cool.


I have been reading a new book. Tim Tebow's, Through My Eyes! Can't put it down. I'm not a huge reader (unless it's a magazine), but I love this guy! Such a powerful role model for not only boys, but girls as well. Raised up RIGHT, that boy was!

We had a really good New Years weekend! My cousin Chelsea, her precious mini me, Carolina and my Aunt Connie came to visit us. We stayed up LATE Friday night catching up. I hate that she's forever away. Saturday we went out to Mom's to visit with my Aunt and Mom and my sister was there as well. That night (New Year's Eve) we headed to my new bosses house. The most beautiful house I have ever been too! He had a little get together and it was nice to hang out.

New Year's Day was spent with the family at my parents house. We are around each other so much we tend to forget how blessed we are to be so close.


 

No comments: