Friday, January 13, 2012

TGIF

Updates over the week:

Leven is now doing track practices after school! And these last two days it's been COOOOLD outside. The wind has been so chilly.

Trever is still playing basketball. This week he had finals. I know he is so looking forward to baseball season. I can't believe it's almost baseball time. Summer will be here before we know it.

Taydem is Taydem. Learning more and more every day. It's hard to believe she will start BIG school this August! She is such a girlie girl. She whines every morning wanting to wear a dress. She hates jeans. And I LOVE jeans! So I bought her a few outfits this week. They are super cute and she loves them! Very girlie.

My work week went something like this:
Monday- Drove to Lousiana, north of Shreveport
Tuesday- Drove to Teague (yes, 10 miles from Mexia) to get a sampling and then to Fairfield to a Saltwater Disposal Facility. They made me drive that day. I should've drove like a mad woman so they wouldn't let me drive anymore. Instead, they love my driving. Oh boy!
Wednesday-Stayed around the office
Thursday- Drove to Lufkin to meet with a company we do business with and took them to lunch.
Friday-Office

I am loving the job so far. Lots of time in the car though. I feel like we are on a road trip every time we get going!!

Danin and Chrissy are getting closer and closer to poppin those baby girls out. Chrissy will deliver on January 24th (unless Tyler decides to come earlier) and Danin, well who knows. She went into the hospital on Wednesday bc her blood pressure was too high. She ended up staying over night so they could monitor her and Baby Britt. Tyler is already weighing around 6 lb 10 oz and Brittyn is already 6 lb 11 oz. Big babies! Taydem is so exctied for their arrival!

Typical



Find this nasty thing out at the facility

No comments: