Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas is here, it's everywhere!

Everyone must love Christmas! It's a time of giving. A time with family. And the birth of our Jesus Christ Lord and Savior! One of my favorite things about this time of year is going to the mailbox and getting Christmas cards!! I also enjoy sending our cards to family and friends.
I couldn't get this to rotate!

I took Taydem to Santaland last Friday night to look at all the lights. She's so much fun this year with Christmas. Danin also tagged along with us! I think we only had to wait in line for like 10 minutes. We have heard of horror stories of waiting in line for hours. But it's the perfect thing to do with friends and families. It's $20 per car and you can have up to 15 people in a car. So the majority of the folks were riding in trucks with all the kiddos piled up in the back end with blankets and heavy coats! Cheap entertaiment.
Here are a few pictures I took.




Our Christmas tree is covered with all sorts of ornaments! I love it. I buy Tay and Trever an ornament every year. All the ornaments I grew up with on my parents Christmas tree are now on my tree. She gave them to me once I was married. Here is one that Taydem found and knew right away who it was!!
This picture was taken before Trever's Christmas choir performance!

No comments: