Friday, December 16, 2011

A Change is a Comin'

Maybe....I will let you know soon!

Leven is away hunting, AGAIN! I hope he gets his 10 point this year. At least I have a busy weekend planned. Tonight Danin, Tay and I are headed to SantaLand! It's about a 45 minute drive to get there, but I know Tay will love it. It's tons and tons and tons of Christmas themed lights. You drive in your car the whole time down a little pathway of row inside all the lights. I have NEVER been. So I'm a little excited myself. Tomorrow I'm getting my hair colored. Its been awhile since the last time I did it, PLUS this past week I found TWO grey hairs. OMG! Then we have a 2 o'clock wedding to attend at our church. Taydem will be my date since Leven is gone. I doubt Trever will want to go.

My dad's Aunt (my papaw's sister) past away this morning on her 92nd birthday. Can you believe that? She past away on her special day. God has away of doing his own thing. So as I speak, my parents are headed to Tennessee to be with the family. 

My nephew Truitt will be baptised this Sunday. It is breaking my parents heart to drive to Tennessee and have to miss this special day for Truitt. I told my mom I would video it on my phone and send it to her.

Christmas is next week...FOLKS! I'm almost done. I'm so excited for 2012! A change is a comin'!

No comments: