Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Make UP your MIND

Today the high is 55 degrees. Tomorrow's high is 35 degrees and they are calling for 2-4 inches in snow!! Maybe we will get another day off from work!!

Tonight I am having another Willow House party. My sister-in-law, Molly, is one of the best at throwing parties. Any party! She really should do something with these type of skills on the side. Willow House is the new Southern Living. They bought out Southern Living last year and everyone is still trying to get use to the new name, even me! I did this hoping to make a little extra cash on the side and I've actually done pretty good for myself. I usually try and do one party a month. Of course I like the extra cash, but I always enjoy getting to visit with all the ladies without the kids or hubby. Every woman needs to get away for a night and enjoy herself. Molly is doing a Valentine's themed party and will have tons of yummy desserts! I can't wait!

I also now have my own website and online store. Every week they have a new assortment of 70% off items to choose from. There is also an outlet store that has 60%, 50% and 40% off items. Shopping online is the new thing! It's just so easy. Check it out and SHOP NOW!

http://store.willowhouse.com/Default.aspx?opuscid=242596

Click on "outlet" in the top right corner on menu bar!

No comments: